How to Order Curbside Pickup in Salinas from East of Eden
August 4th, 2020 Update: We are now accepting debit cards for curbside pickup orders.
East of Eden provides you with the ability to browse and place orders from the comfort of your own home. Then you can pick up your order without even leaving your car!
Remember to bring a valid ID and cash.
Curbside pickup orders are CASH ONLY.
Here’s how curbside pickup in Salinas works:
- Proceed to our menu here and add desired items to your shopping cart.
- Once you are ready to place your order, click the blue Shopping Cart button to confirm and submit your order.
- Choose “Pickup.” You will be prompted to create an account with us if you have not already. Please provide an active phone number so we can contact you regarding the status of your order.
- Once you submit your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation via email and text message.
- An additional text message will be sent when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Once you arrive at our store, park into a numbered pickup stall marked with orange poles.
- Click the link in the “ready for pickup” text and tell us what stall you’re parked in.
- Tap “I’m here”!
- A staff member will deliver your order to your car.
Have questions about an order? Want to change something or cancel? Give us a call at (831) 237-7420 and we’ll be happy to help.