28 Dec Alcohol Alternative Recipes: “Honey B” Featuring Good Stuff Beverages
With 2020 in the rearview mirror, we have a lot to look forward to in the New Year. Vaccines, eating out, going to concerts – we can hardly wait for things to get back to normal! But before we get ahead of ourselves, we have to ring in the New Year with some drinks.
“Drinks?!” You say? *Gasp* Yes, that’s right, we’re recommending drinking on a cannabis blog! But we’re not talking about getting plastered and dealing with a cumbersome hangover the next morning. That’s where cannabis-infused beverages come into play! Cannabis-infused beverages can help you loosen up, be social, and celebrate in similar ways as alcoholic beverages can, but without the unwanted side effects. Yes, it is possible to ring in the New Year without a hangover.
Whether you’re looking to cut back on alcohol as part of your New Years’ resolution or you simply want to try something new, our friends at Good Stuff Beverages (GSB) have stirred and shaken up some great cannabis-cocktail recipes for us to share with you!
Click the image below to watch mixologist Arron Turnbull create a delicious alcohol-alternative using GSB’s Honey Lemonade (Redirect to YouTube). Scroll down for the full recipe and instructions on creating your own “Honey B” cannabis-infused cocktail!
"Honey B" Mocktail Recipe and Instructions
What you’ll need:
- .50 oz of the Good Stuff cannabis infused Lemonade with Honey (1/2 ounce = 2.25 capfuls = 7.50 mg of THC)
- 1 oz Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1.5 oz Rosemary Honey Simple Syrup* (can be home made or store bought)
- 3 oz Soda Water
- Cocktail shaker and jigger
- Pour Good Stuff, Lemon Juice and Rosemary Syrup into a Cocktail Shaker and add Ice
- Shake drink for about 15 seconds until you can see the “cold” on the shaker
- Use a strainer to pour over ice and garnish (Extra cool points = double strain)
- Use a 6 – 8 oz glass with ice, this drink is meant to be sipped and be enjoyed
- Rosemary sprig or lemon slice to garnish
*Simple syrup is ½ sweetener and ½ water and infused with herbs, fruit or other natural flavors. Rosemary can be found fresh or dried, fresh is preferred for the syrup.
This recipe provides a Hybrid – Indica experience.
Stay Tuned for More Cannabis-Infused Beverage Ideas
East of Eden and Good Stuff Beverages will be sharing more non-alcoholic mocktail recipes throughout the coming days. Sign up for our text club and email newsletter below to be notified:
Follow East of Eden:
Follow Good Stuff Beverages