08 Jan Alcohol Alternative Recipes: “Sun Shiny Day” Featuring Good Stuff Beverages
We hope you’ve enjoyed following along as East of Eden creates cannabis-infused cocktails with the help of mixologist Arron Turnbull and our friends at Good Stuff Beverages! This third and final recipe uses GSB’s Strawberry Hibiscus Lemonade, which is made with real pureed fruit and all-natural ingredients.
Whether you’re saying goodbye to alcohol for good or simply having a “dry January,” we hope these recipes help you on your journey. By opting for cannabis-infused mocktails instead, you can still enjoy a delightful buzz without worrying about getting a hangover the next morning. If you haven’t tried one of these drinks yet, take the plunge and find out what it’s all about!
This time, we’re making a cannabis-infused mocktail called “Sun Shiny Day” that provides a Hybrid – Indica sensation. Arron will show you how to mix in some lemon juice, simple syrup, and strawberries in the video below. Or, feel free to keep scrolling to read the recipe instructions for yourself.
"Sun Shiny Day" Mocktail Recipe and Instructions
What you’ll need:
- .50 oz of the Good Stuff cannabis infused Strawberry Hibiscus Lemonade
- (1/2 ounce = 2.25 capfuls = 7.50 mg of THC)
- 1 oz Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 3 oz Water
- 1.5 oz Hibiscus Agave Simple Syrup*
- 2 Strawberries
- Cocktail shaker and jigger
- Muddle Fruit in a Cocktail Shaker for about 30 seconds to release the flavors
- Pour liquid contents into the same Cocktail Shaker and add Ice
- Shake drink for about 15 seconds until you can see the “cold” on the shaker
- Use a strainer to pour over ice and garnish (Extra cool points = double strain)
- Strawberry to Garnish
*Simple syrup is ½ sweetener and ½ water and infused with herbs, fruit or other natural flavors. Piloncillo is a delicious brown sugar found in many Mexican dishes. It is known for its rich flavor because it is not processed.
This recipe provides a Hybrid – Indica experience.
Make Good Choices With Non-Alcoholic, Cannabis-Infused Drinks
When you want a little relaxation without reaching for that old habit, opt for THC-infused beverages. Message us on social media or visit one of our storefronts to learn more about our selection of Good Stuff Beverages!
Follow East of Eden:
Follow Good Stuff Beverages