30 Dec Alcohol Alternative Recipes: “Raspberry Surprise” Featuring Good Stuff Beverages
Welcome to the second installment of our Alcohol Alternatives Blog Series with Good Stuff Beverages! In our first blog post and video, Arron Turnbull from GSB showed us how to make a refreshing “Honey B” cannabis-infused mocktail, using GSB’s Honey Lemonade drink. We hope you followed along and enjoyed one for yourself – it’s a delightfully citrusy and relaxing experience!
Today, we’re switching things up with a cannabis-infused drink called “Raspberry Surprise” that provides an uplifting Sativa experience. This alcohol-free drink utilizes GSB’s Raspberry Iced Tea, which contains 125mg caffeine per bottle.
Click the image below to watch how Arron Turnbull mixes the drink.
Scroll down to see the full recipe and instructions!
"Raspberry Surprise" Mocktail Recipe and Instructions
What you’ll need:
- .50 oz of the Good Stuff cannabis-infused Raspberry Iced Tea (1/2 ounce = 2.25 capfuls = 7.50 mg of THC)
- 4 oz Unsweetened Iced Tea (can be homemade or store bought)
- 1.5 oz Piloncillo Simple Syrup*
- 4-6 Raspberries
- 6 Mint Leaves
- Cocktail shaker and jigger
- Muddle Fruit & Mint in a Cocktail Shaker for about 30 seconds to release the flavors
- Pour liquid contents into the same Cocktail Shaker and add Ice
- Shake drink for about 15 seconds until you can see the “cold” on the shaker
- Use a strainer to pour over ice and garnish (Extra cool points = double strain)
- Use a 6 – 8 oz glass with ice, this drink is meant to sip and be enjoyed
- Raspberry and/or Mint to garnish
*Simple syrup is ½ sweetener and ½ water and infused with herbs, fruit or other natural flavors. Piloncillo is a delicious brown sugar found in many Mexican dishes. It is known for its rich flavor because it is not processed.
This recipe provides a Sativa experience.
Drink Smarter With Cannabis-Infused Beverages
Cannabis-infused drinks allow you to add some fun to your nights without the dreaded hangover. With alcohol-free Good Stuff Beverages, you have the added confidence that comes with consuming all-natural ingredients. Keep up with all things GSB by checking out their website and Instagram below.
Follow Good Stuff Beverages
Follow East of Eden: